We are focused on providing our patients with the highest quality of patient care and are committed to providing an atmosphere of compassion, understanding and respect. We take time to sit down with our patients to listen to their health concerns and do our best to educate them to better understand their health.
We emphasize the importance of prevention and improving our patients' overall quality of life. Our services include:
- Pediatric, Adult & Elderly General Care
- Colds & Flu
- Upper Respiratory Concerns
- High Blood Pressure
- Diabetic Care
- Stitches and Minor Skin Surgery
- Skin Rashes
- Patient Education, Health Promotion & Prevention
- Certified Medical Examiner to perform physical qualification examinations for commercial motor vehicle drivers in accordance with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
To schedule an appointment, please call 843.236.2700. New patients are asked to arrive 20 minutes prior to appointment time to complete necessary registration information. Should you be unable to keep your appointment or if you are running late, please contact our office as soon as possible. We offer extended hours and lunchtime appointments, so patients have the convenience they need. We will see walk-in/same day appointments as the schedule permits.
New Patient Forms
5010 Carolina Forest Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579