posted on November 13, 2017 17:06
December 2017 Events
(All classes and events are held at Conway Medical Center unless noted otherwise)
- American Red Cross Blood Drives –December 15, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Held in the CMC Administrative Services Building auditorium. Contact Number- 843-347-8035
- AARP Smart Driver – December 6, 9 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Conway Medical Center has joined with the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) to offer a Smart Driver course. This four-hour refresher course, taught in one four-hour class, is designed specially to meet the needs of drivers 50 years of age or older. Held at CMC Administrative Services Building auditorium. Cost is $15 for AARP members and $20 for non-members. To register call 843-347-8108.
- BirthPlace Tours are held every Sunday at 2 p.m. and are conducted by dedicated staff; registration is requested if at all possible. Your family is welcome to attend with you and see firsthand what we have to offer! Contact Number- 843-347-8108
- Breastfeeding Class –December 5, 7-9 p.m. All classes are held monthly in Private Dining Room #2 located in the hospital and are free of charge. Taught by a registered nurse who is also a Lactation Consultant, classes are open to those expecting as well as those who have already delivered their baby. Babies and a partner are welcome to attend! Contact Number- 843-347-8108
- Breast Cancer Support Group – December 12, 5:30 p.m. held at CMC Outpatient Diagnostic Center, 801 Farrar Dr. Contact Number- 843-234-7309
- Childbirth Class- December 16, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Conway Medical Center holds childbirth classes every month on specific Saturdays. You should begin your childbirth classes during your 7th or 8th month of pregnancy. Class content will include anatomy/physiology, stages of labor, pain management, breathing/relaxation techniques, postpartum care, breastfeeding, and newborn topics. Contact Number- 843-347-8108
- CMC Auxiliary Tuperware Sale- December 15, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. in Conway Medical Center Private Dining Room #1. Contact number 843-347-8341
- CMC Foundation Annual Tree & Wreath Silent Auction – December 6 & 7 held in Private Dining Rooms # at Conway Medical Center. Bidding ends promptly at 4 p.m. on December 7th. All proceeds will go to the CMC Foundation to support its community outreach initiatives. Contact Number- 843-347-8058
Weight Loss Surgery Seminar December 7, 7 p.m. Dr. Zaher Nuwayhid will be discussing the weight loss surgery procedures available at Conway Medical Center, the personalized care he gives his patients, and other information you will need to make informed decisions about your weight loss journey. An information packet will be provided with a guide on how to proceed. Please call 843-347-8108 to register for this free seminar.